You got ME!?!?!

To: "Alpine Net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: You got ME!?!?!
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlynneracing@home.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 12:21:58 -0700
I received an email, according to the source, from myself and addressed to
'undisclosed recipient'. The body of the email was what appeared to me some
type of HTML coding, but was complete jibberish.

Some of you wrote back, asking what it was. I don't have a clue!

A further interesting thing is that I save all SENT MAIL. This email was not
in the 'sent mail' file.

THUS, I'm suspecting some type of virus got into my system and sent itself
under 'undisclosed recipient' to everyone in my address book.

I've noted that every time the wife and I go away for a race weekend and my
stepson stays at the house to watch the animals (BUT DOESN'T TOUCH MY
COMPUTER), something weird with my computer happens. Anybody out there know of
an "unbreakable" password system I can put on this thing to prevent my "spirit
guide" from using this thing, since my stepson isn't touching it!?

Thanks, and here's hoping it was a 'microsoft fluke', and not a serious
virus!!
    Carl