Cylinder Head Mods - David Vizard book

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Cylinder Head Mods - David Vizard book
From: SunbeamAlpine64@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 08:30:07 EDT
A few weeks ago there was some chat referring to a David Vizard book `Theory
and Practise of Cylinder Head Modification`. Extracts of which were very
kindly distributed to far-flung corners of the globe (including England) by
Bill (the_blues). I am led to believe books-international.co.uk  <A
HREF="http://www.books-international.co.uk/index_IE.html";>Click here:
Military, Naval, Aviation and Motoring books - Online</A> now DO have some
copies - they called me yesterday to tell me they'd be shipping mine today.
The cost is #10 plus p&p if you're interested - I'm pretty sure they ship
internationally.