Race car almost ready

To: Sunbeam <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Race car almost ready
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 21:40:16 -0400
I finally put the numbers on the race car today.   It is looking much
better since the interior was cleaned and the paint has been buffed.
Considering the paint is about 35 years old it looks pretty good.

I still haven't started it yet.  I have a few other details to
finish in the engine bay.  Hopefully, I will have started it
before Dayton.

I posted some images.  Go to the page below and then
the link at the bottom of the page will take you to them.

http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/racing/Alpine_racing_home.html

Steve Silverstein