Problem solved... now one more

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Problem solved... now one more
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 15:45:01 -0400
Ahh... finally. I was able to spend some time working on my Series IV
and my brothers Series 3 this weekend and solved the charging problems I
was having. The Series IV had a broken wire to the generator... which
was a simple fix. The Series 3 will need a new generator.

I was also working on Brian Shilt's black Series V this weekend and got
his new convertible top installed. While taking it for a test drive I
noticed his brakes making a loud squeel when coming to a stop.
Everything on his braking system is practically brand new... has anyone
else ever had this brake squeeling problem? I've never had it happen
before. What can be done to fix this?

Jan has been working hard on Robert Wilson's Commodore Blue Series V and
has begun prep work for paint. We have all newly rebuilt components and
hardware all ready to be assembled once the final paint has been
sprayed. Look for this car at the Sunbeam Invasion this June. We are all
busy getting ready for the event! Hope to see you all there. - Ian

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX