Alpino

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Alpino
From: SunbeamAlpine64@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:01:52 EDT
About four years ago shortly after buying my Alpine I was at an airfield
where my brother was having a flying lesson. As a waited by my car this guy
strolls up and looks over my shoulder as I was topping up the oil (again).
`Oh`
he says, in a rather know-it-all way `I thought it was a Tiger`. Without
another word he turned and walked away.  It wasn't until later when I thought
he wasn't that smart afterall, even if he wasn't 100% sure he could have just
read the script on the wing,  `Alpino` should be a bit of a giveaway. I
wonder if he has ever even
seen a `Tizer`.

Mark
Series IV