Rodriguez Bros Racing Rootes

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Rodriguez Bros Racing Rootes
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 10:19:41 -0700
I just wanted to clarify a comment of mine.  I commented that I had not
heard that the Rodriguez brothers raced for Rootes.  By that, I did not
mean I am any sort of authority, or that my absence of knowledge on it
meant they did not.  I was only commenting that I did not know.   A bunch
of people have nicely pointed out that the did race for Rootes.

Obviously Rootes did pretty well in recruiting ($$$) high profile racers to
run their cars, Braham, Hill, Rodriguez, etc. (though off the top of my
head, I don't know who the other "etc" people are).

Jay