Re: thermostat woes

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: thermostat woes
From: "Russell & Neola" <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 21:23:37 +1000
I've had a bad run with thermostats too. I had to replace three on my Alpine
during restoration before I even got to drive it on the road! I gave up and
removed it altogether too. I'll try one again once I've got the car sorted.
I'm beginning to think all the thermostats on sale here are cr*p.

Russ Maddock

Sunbeams hit the Gold Coast in June 2001 - www.qld.sunbeam.org.au/national