Invasion News

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Invasion News
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 07:57:54 -0500
Everyone,
I just wanted to take a minute to update everyone on Invasion news...

Construction is underway throughout the United States and Dayton Ohio is no
exception. I-75 through downtown Dayton is currently down to one lane and could
cause delays up to one hour if hit during peak traffic times. I would avoid
downtown Dayton on Friday evening during rush hour (3:00pm - 6:00pm) by taking
the I-675 bypass around Dayton to I-70 West. From there it's a short jog to the
Invasion. Directions can be found at www.sunbeamalpine.org

We've had a last minute rush of pre-registrations and I'm very pleased with the
outcome. There will be lots of interesting people and cars including a Sunbeam
motorcycle! Don Sessler will be joining us on Saturday to reunite with the
Sports Car Forums 'F' Champion car now owned by Steven Silverstein. This should
be an exciting and historical occasion for Steve and Don and I for one can't
wait to see it!

I'm looking forward to meeting those of you who are joining us for the event.
Please contact me directly at 937-395-0095 (h) or 513-584-0365 (w) with
questions or concerns. If you are interested in flying into town for the event,
let me know. Transportaion from the airport can be arranged.

Thanks,
Ian