Aluminum Sump Questions

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Aluminum Sump Questions
From: Jarrid Gross <JGross@econolite.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 12:14:06 -0700
Piners,

I am trying to get an engine together that uses a normal alpine
bellhousing, and the angled 1725 aluminum oil sump.

I have allready performed the modifications on the bellhousing
to make the sump be able to bolt to it (instead of the normal struts).

I am sort of stuck now trying to figure out the windage tray details
as my sump lacks the windage tray.

Also I need details on where the oil pickup goes on this sump
as the standard alpine pickup wouldnt be down at the lowest
point in the sump as I would expect.

Anyone able to scan a later parts list (GLS/Alpine GT) or have
a complete sump and accesories they can take a picture of?

Thx in advance,

Jarrid Gross