Sunbeam Invasion NOT Street Rod Invasion

To: Alpine List <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunbeam Invasion NOT Street Rod Invasion
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 23:14:43 -0400
You guys wouldn't believe how my phone is ringing off the hook for the
Invasion. I'm getting lots of calls from Sunbeam guys, BUT I'm also
getting calls from Street Rodders looking for the Cruse in! These guys
must be clue less! No where in my advertisements have I said anything
about Street Rods. They must be reading "Sunbeam Invasion" and their
brain registers "StreetRod Invasion". I'm guessing that it's the ad in
Hemmings that's getting their attention. I'm sure they have no clue as
to what a Sunbeam even is.
--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX