Performance Wheels

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Performance Wheels
From: Chris <chris.rife@vanderbilt.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:01:41 -0500
Hi,

I am looking for some contact information for the company that makes
"Performance" wheels. These look like minilite replicas, though not
quite the same as Miniators, Panasports, or the original Minilite. Why?
Because I've got three and would like to have a complete set. The wheel
simply has "Performance" stamped on it, as well as the size- 13x6JJ -
and an id # on the back. I have no idea how old they are or where they
came from. If anyone has information on these wheels, I would really
appreciate it!

Thanks,
Chris
'63 Alpine SII