Re: Rudge wheels

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>
Subject: Re: Rudge wheels
From: "Denis STEVENS" <dstevens@online.fr>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 00:04:01 +0200
Well, I think I misused this word, always thought "Rudge" were wire ones
with central hub nut, seems I've still a lot to learn on the list (which is
not surprising to me indeed). My car is nothing special since it has wire
wheels : question was just to know whether this is normal or not to have
painted wheels with gold (copper) hub nut or was it some kind of fancy from
previous owner ?

Denis