RE: [RE: Gas Tanks]

To: <tom.hill@att.net>, <alpines@autox.team.net>, <kasl100@navix.net>,
Subject: RE: [RE: Gas Tanks]
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:03:06 -0500
Sounds like you got a very good deal. - Ian

>>> "Tom Hill" <tom.hill@att.net> 07/18/01 07:55AM >>>
I am in Huntsville Alabama and the shop is Pruitt Radiator.  I checked my
receipt and I paid $85 in June of 2000 for both tanks and all three
crossover pieces.  The tanks had no holes and were not rusty on the inside.
Almost all the coating had peeled but the metal was very clean.

Tom