Re: Provence Moulage Alpine problems

To: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Subject: Re: Provence Moulage Alpine problems
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 18:36:50 -0400
Jay,
These kits are designed for the master modeler. It's assumed that you
can use the provided materials to achieve the required results. I've
assembled these kits before and it requires some parts to be modified.
You will need to cut the axels to the desired length. I had the same
problem with the wheels not fitting the I/D of the axel too. I used
epoxy to hold them in place. These aren't skill level 1 snap together
kits :-) You'll do fine. Which one are you building. I'm working on
3000RW right now. - Ian

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX