Re: James Bond car for sale

To: db <dbilesky@home.com>
Subject: Re: James Bond car for sale
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 06:17:14 -0400
The original first Bond car was Wedgewood Blue, not BRG. This car has
obviouslt\y been repainted, since BRG wasn't available on a Series II.
Like the Shelby Alpine, I think he's trying to say that it's like the
Bond car used in the movie. Bond's was also RHD.

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX