Where to find jets for Zenith carbs?

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Where to find jets for Zenith carbs?
From: Kevin Meek <kevin_meek@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 16:56:41 -0800 (PST)
Our S3 Alpine GT has always run very rich...now with the help of a
borrowed Colortune and parts manual, I've discovered that I have
a set of WIP downdraft Zenith carbs intended for a SI.  The jets
are numbered 130, and they work fine UNTIL I put the air cleaner
on...then the fuel mixture becomes too rich (we have the GT style
air cleaner with paper element).  It looks like I might need smaller
jets - does anyone know what size jets might be appropriate (105?)
and where I might obtain them?  Thanks in advance for your help!

-Kevin
Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com