Re: Harrington Shipping HELP!

To: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Harrington Shipping HELP!
From: "steven kirk" <stevenkirk@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 21:15:32 -0600
When I emigrated to the USA from the UK in 1994 I  sent some of my
possessions by sea. This should take around 4 to 6 weeks. I delivered two
crates to a local shipping agent (in England) I found in the phone book. I
believe this is cheaper than airfreight.

I should mention this did not go smoothly the shipping company went
bankrupt. it took me three months to get my possessions back. Luckily my
credit card company did pay the extra charges I was billed.

Steven kirk
1962 Series 2