Re: Pacific Tiger Club Seattle

To: "jumpin'jan" <servaij@cris.com>, <TIGEROOTES@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Pacific Tiger Club Seattle
From: "Marvin Imes" <mimes1234@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 08:50:37 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "jumpin'jan" <servaij@cris.com>
To: <TIGEROOTES@aol.com>
Cc: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2001 8:36 AM
Subject: Pacific Tiger Club Seattle

I want to add my two cents. I was a member of the Pacific Tiger Club, when I
was living in the Seattle area, and I drove my Alpine to many of their
events and was always welcome.  There was as much, if not more, support for
the Alpine as there was for Tigers.

Now, I am living in florida and there isn't much, if any, support for the
Alpines.  I am all in favor of having  a Alpine club on the east coast and
will join it.

Thanks, I feel better.  Today has not been a good day for me as I lost the
pulley, while going to a car show in Daytona and had to be towed back home.
Luckily, I dodn't do any damage to the engine, but will have to check it all
out and find another pulley somewhere.