RE: New Alpine organization

To: "Alpine List (E-mail)" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: New Alpine organization
From: "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 06:38:52 -0500
Hi Chris & Other Sunbeamers,
        If all you guys & dolls will let me know your where-a-bouts we can
get something going around the Atlanta area.  On November 10th we had 6
Alpines and Tigers go on a cruise that stretched from Kennesaw to Warm
Springs and return.  A great time was had by all.  We plan to do many more
of these day trips in-between car shows.  So let me know your where-abouts
and we'll get something organized.
Thanks,
Bob Berghult
SAOCA Board of Directors-Atlanta Area
Series IV, B9405637 LRX 39 (mine)
Series 3 GT, B9203825 LRX 39 (son's)
Series II,  B9119501 LSRX SB 30 (wife's)