Finally!

To: "alpine group" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Finally!
From: "Bruce Davis" <phyrman5@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:50:50 -0800
Boy, MS sure knows how to make instructions clear as mud!!  Anyway, I wanted
to send this note out to
say Hi to everyone so far and to make sure I did this right! If you got this
message with out knowing what SAOCofA-Calif is , well. we have a new Alpine
Owners Club of America and Ian Spencer made me the Calif Chapter Prez. If I
put you on this list with out your asking, bear with me because i feel that
you would want to be part of the new club. Us Alpiners have gotten together in
the past around the LA area and i hope we can do it more often. I will be
getting out more info to you all here very soon and I hope you will become
members if you hadn't yet. Also, if you have suggestions for our club, send
them to me and I can get it out for a concensus.

See ya all soon,
Bruce Davis