Vintage Racecar Journal

To: Sunbeam <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vintage Racecar Journal
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:27:23 -0400
Hey, good news!  The Vintage Racecar Journal did a short blurb
on the Alpine racing website.

http://www.vintageracecar.com/pages/page1.cfm

I haven't seen it nor did I know they were writing about it. I
can only hope it was a good review.  I have received a couple of
compliments from friends who get the magazine.

> Hello Steve,
>
> Congrats on the cool focus bit put in this month's Vintage Racecar
> Journal.
> Did they alert you to this before it was published?
>
> Very cool.  Hope all is well.

Does anybody get it out there??? I am curious what link they
are using. Or, even what was said.... guess I'll have to fix those
dead end picture links... The number of hits were up today... by quite a
few.

Steve Silverstein