RE: Stripping Paint

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Stripping Paint
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:02:52 EST
Eddie,
I am in the same boat.  My car is DONE except for the fact that I have no
finished body to start bolting things on.

I found a local blaster that I think I'm going to use.  He blasts with plastic
and aluminum.  This has the soft effects of plastic media but the aluminum gets
the rust out from the areas such as the floor pans and the likes.

He runs his own biz but has come on hard times and is now working part time at
the local True Value hardware store.  I think this may be the time to cut a
deal with him.

Stripping by hand sounds like a real drag!

Paul