Race tape from Marlboro, MD

To: Sunbeam <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Race tape from Marlboro, MD
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 10:58:40 -0400
Earlier in the week I mentioned that Bob Kramer was
selling tapes of a mid-60's race from Marlboro, MD.

It turns out that it was the National Race in 1964 and
my Sunbeam is in the film briefly.  The movie shows the
grid for the F-production race and the final laps.

There isn't that much action from the F-Production race but
it was neat to see my car in it's debut race. Marlboro was the first
race that Sports Car Forum ran the Series IV in.  BTW, Don took 2nd.

Perhaps I can get permission to post a JPEG clip of the section
with the Alpines.

Steve Silverstein
www.racingalpines.org