Re: Current issue of British Car magazine

To: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Subject: Re: Current issue of British Car magazine
From: schristie@mail.usfli.com
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:13:01 -0600
Just call me "Ruprecht"

"Why does he wear a patch over his eye?"............

                    Ian Spencer

                    <ian@sunbeama        To:     schristie@mail.usfli.com

                    lpine.org>           cc:     alpines@autox.team.net

                                         Subject:     Re: Current issue of
British Car
                    12/28/01             magazine

                    10:01 AM

I just checked our local book stored and no one has this issue in yet... I
believe Scott did this to us the last time there was an article of interest
in
a magazine. He gets his issue early because he has a subscription and then
send
us all out on a wild goose chase by tempting us with the news that he got
his
already! Scott... you're a dirty rotten scoundrel!!!