Oil cooler installation Question

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil cooler installation Question
From: serIIalpine@netscape.net
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 12:09:41 -0500
Thanks everyone for your help with my oil cooler question.

Here's what I did I hop it's right:

I installed the oil cooler base under my series II filter base with the metal
cap that is on the side facing forward.  It more closely matched the channels
in the base of the oil filter that way.

I did notice that channels in the serII base and the serV oil cooler base dont
match exactly.  Is this OK.  Will the later series oil cooler base work with
the series II cartridge type base stacked on top?

Thanks again.

Eric

SerII
--

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!