British Victoria

To: Sunbeam <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Victoria
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 11:47:16 +0000
I know that everyone pans British Victoria.  There service is
abysmal because they really don't know the cars nor do they care
to provide any support and there parts are usually on the shoddy side...
BUT there are a few parts which may be good...somebody should make a list
for reference.

Probably the most surprising part I have ever received was the headlight
bucket... #0-696... This is LUCAS original with ALL the hardware....
adjusters, springs and the screw type headlight ring retainer.

IT is inexpensive too.  19.95.  (Lookout, because they do offer a
reproduction which is probably crap, 0-697, 14.95)

If you need headlight buckets and hardware this is the way to go...

B.V. is also useful if you need individual connectors for your original
harness.  These are good quality and they offer the rubber boots which cover
the spade connector.

Parts selection is getting slim... so, I guess we need to pick and choose.

BTW, if you need electrical parts many of the TR-3's Lucas components were
identical.  I order from MOSS on occasion for those parts.

Steve