British Car Magazine - A must buy

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Magazine - A must buy
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 08:48:21 -0800
Cool Alpine article in the latest British Car Magazine.  Before I even read
a spec of text, I knew I was looking at Ian's cars.  What a cool thing to
recognize peoples' cars like that.  Bummer they mislabeled the first
picture as a Series 3 - and bummer more that they didn't have a picture of
a Series 3 in that spot.

Very nicely written article about the Alpine too.  No excuses.  Just nice
stuff about the cars.

Even quotes Scott Christie.

I will have to disagree though that all changes were improvements in
appearance.  I'm sticking to my pointy fin preference!

Jay