Re: exterior mirrors

To: <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>
Subject: Re: exterior mirrors
From: "Steve Graham" <sjgraham@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:53:30 +1000
I have a couple of working vans fitted with factory side mirrors at the front
doors. Using small round or d shaped convex stick on mirrors I have no blind
spots and it does'nt take long to look at the long and short images. Believe
me, if there is any object showing in the small blind spot mirror, do not
change lanes.
The reson I mention this, my body man has spent many hours repairing the old
damage to the front fenders where someone wrenched the mirrors of in a
previous life. I intend fitting my new bullet mirrors close to the windows
where I can adjust and use them with confidence.

Steve Graham