Door window removal

To: Alpine list members <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Door window removal
From: 110156.3206@compuserve.com
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:44:21 -0400
Today one of the things I was working on was getting the windows out
of the doors, then the regulators and door latch mechanisms.

The manual says to "spring" the regulator arms out of their "locations".

I am wondering if that means getting that moving horizontal carriage out
of the rail attached to the bottom of the glass, or if the two arms
separate
from the moving carriage that the arms attach to?

I tried gently prying things apart, but I don't really want to get
Neanderthal
with the things and start wrecking stuff.  What do you guys do?  And what
do I have to be careful to not do?

Carl Wade
B395000858 LRX   color code 1