Suspension Bush replacement

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Suspension Bush replacement
From: SunbeamAlpine64@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 09:23:05 EDT
Hi Alpiners

I'm going to have to take my Series 4 off the road for a while (just as the
weather is getting better!) I was cleaning it and my hand went through the
sills on both sides. I thought I may be able to patch them but they're gone
all the way along. The good news is that the inner sills seem solid.

I'm going to take the opportunity to replace suspension bushes parts whilst
it's off the road - any tips / special tools required or is it relatively
straightforward to overhaul the unit ?

Many thanks

Mark
1964 Series 4 GT OD