Re: Weird messages

To: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>, "John Slade" <edalsj@igs.net>,
Subject: Re: Weird messages
From: <carlynneracing@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 22:54:51 -0700
I agree with the probability of it being the KLEZ virus, but a new strain. I
found with my system that every time I brought up outlook Express there were
100 or so rejected messages. Although I can't prove it, I think that since
my cable modem is on whenever the computer is on (even if I'm NOT running on
the net) that it is generating bogus email. I finally reformatted my hard
drive to be assurred of getting rid of it and changed to a different virus
program. Good luck....
    Carl