Correct sequence to remove / attach 1725 head. & archived

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Correct sequence to remove / attach 1725 head. & archived
From: The Lees <jsrlee@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 12:49:44 -0600
The picture on the online Rootes manual is unreadable, and I don't have a
real copy of the manual. Would any of you with a manual and access to a
scanner please scan the diagram on the top left of Page 19 for me, until I
can get a real Workshop Manual?

Secondly, my computer FUBARed yesterday, and I formatted (read: erased
everything) and reinstalled. Trouble is, I lost all 5600 Alpine list emails
I'd been archiving. Is there a List Archive anywhere on the net?

Thanks for your help,

Ryan
B395000793 LRX
Edmonton, AB