Clutch and Pressure plate

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch and Pressure plate
From: "Tim Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 19:39:32 -0700
Hi Gang,
I started yesterday installing my rebuilt transmission and overdrive. The car
fought me every inch of the way, but I finally won the battle. After
disconnecting everything yesterday, I removed the transmission today. I'm
rebuilding the clutch master and slave units, replaced the release bearing,
and cleaning everything up for fresh paint. I've decided to replace the clutch
and pressure plate since everything is apart. I'm confused though. I'm
installing a SV transmission into a S1 engine. I know the new transmission and
current clutch has 10 splines but what clutch and pressure plate should I
order? Are they interchangeable?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Tim