Re: Click....nothing....d**n

To: "Bill Blue" <dablue@worldnet.att.net>, <robert.m.bailey@att.net>,
Subject: Re: Click....nothing....d**n
From: "Vic Hughes" <v.hughes@austarmetro.com.au>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 23:29:35 +1000
The problem was as described earlier by Jan Eyerman.  Used to happen to my
dads Morris Major and Morris 1100.  Solved by putting the car in top gear
and rocking it, or by whacking the starter with something solid (much more
satisfying).

As with most Lucas problems it generally happens at the least convenient
time.

Vic