Re: Quarter-panel welding

To: Bill Tubbs <piperbill@isp01.net>
Subject: Re: Quarter-panel welding
From: Ron Tebo <tebomr@cadvision.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 05:40:31 -0600
Bill:

You don't say a) Whether you have the panel and equipment or, b) whether
you intend to learn (and do your own) body work? Unless the answer is
yes to both questions, you better leave it to a pro. (Much of the cost
of good professional body work is often redoing what some misguided
amateur thought would do).

Ron Tebo