return to the list.

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: return to the list.
From: mike proper <mtpfinancial@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:35:44 -0700 (PDT)
After a long absence from the list I am back on .
After a career move a house move and a new baby I am
back in the Saddle again. in October of 2000 I took my
SV in for Extensive Body Work and A new coat of that
lovely color Mediteranian Blue.It has sat in the
Garage until this week with Nothing (and I mean
nothing)done to it. It is going over for the final
Wet/Dry sanding and rubbing and polishing. I called by
body man and he said yea I can get to it this week
after the Lambourgini and the 911 are done tomorrow.
Well needless to say I got in the car and had to go
see the countach.man those are soooo sweet and soooo
out of my reach. It was a lot smaller than I had
imagined. I look to have my car back on the road by
August. So I will be asking a lot of little questions
about re-fitment of pieces.Looking forward to the gang
again.

Lumpy (Mike Proper)
Eagle(Lansing area), MI.
67 SV