Good looking tires

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Good looking tires
From: Andrew Gregg <agreggs4@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 07:15:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,
I am rejoining the list after a brief absence last
year. My series IV has been running very well with
only minor troubles now and then, and I think it's
high time I replaced the old tires on my stock wire
wheels. This is a new job for me and I was wondering
if anyone had any particular favorite suppliers or
brands. I am considering ordering the tubes and rubber
liners from VB, unless there is another supplier out
there. My local garage could also probably order some
tires and tubes, but I would feel more confident with
an experienced opinion (and it would most likely cost
much less to get them anywhere else). Any help would
be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew Gregg
agregg@mit.edu