Re: brake question

To: "Jason Raser" <jasonraser@yahoo.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake question
From: "Bill Blue" <dablue@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:48:44 -0500
Jason, I have never heard of using oil on any part of a brake system.  It
will do one of two things: 1) Get in the wrong place, 2) attract dirt and
cause a BIG problem.  BTW, if the brakes pull upon application, start
looking on the opposite side for stuck calipers.  Usually, one will stick
and do nothing, the one that is working then creates the "pull".
Bill