Re: Series II upper fulcrum kits

To: "GSTROM99@aol.com" <GSTROM99@aol.com>, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Series II upper fulcrum kits
From: Bob Douglas <b_s_d@ureach.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:47:47 -0400
Tiger Tom once suggested sticking the front
suspension/crossmember from a later Series under our SII as a
way to avoid being stuck by the looming unavailability of key
components on the early suspensions.  Has anyone on the list
done this?  If so, any comments on how it worked out?

Regards,  Bob Douglas

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag