Re: Hotel info for Invasion II

To: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Subject: Re: Hotel info for Invasion II
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:25:42 -0700
Being stuck here in River City , I firmly believe this is a fanticy and
that you people are all telling stories. Also never seeing Tipp City, I
again belive someone made up that name to protect the real thing these
people are doing...Running a Ralye and not inviting dog sleds to
participate. My poor old car will set in the garage waiting for parts to
arrive and then final assembly just prior to the "SUNBEAM NORTHWEST "
August 15-18th 2002. To be held in the Longview-Kelso Washigton  area ..
You all have a terrific time I'll miss this one , someday though.
chuck