windshield install

To: Alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: windshield install
From: mike proper <mtpfinancial@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:21:17 -0700 (PDT)
Well as I speak my car is finally being wet sanded and
polished. I have the un-daunting chore now if putting
it back together. 1st up , the windshield. any tips
and or pointers on this one. also what type of caulk
is suggested between the body and the seal. ( how much
or how little?) also I have a brand new dash pad to
install . would this be easier to install now or after
the windshield? man I wish there was a searchable
archive still available for this list. I remember
being able to do a search instead of asking repeating
questions. I guess this way we can all enjoy the
pleasure of successes and of failures.

Lumpy
Eagle, Mi.
67SV