Speedo cable, heater valve, thermostat

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedo cable, heater valve, thermostat
From: "ESPEN HOLM" <e_holm@c2i.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 13:52:05 +0200
Can anybody recommend the speedo cable from Sunbeam Specialties?
A friend of mine who comes to visit me in Norway in two weeks time does not
live far away SS in CA. What does it cost? I can't open the web page in their
cataloge...

Anybody knows a good substitute for the 3-way heater control valve? The
original seems no longer availaible, at least at SS. Mine is leaking.

My cooling system does not seem (it definetly doesn't!) to have a
thermostat/temperature controller. However, I don't seem to have temperature
problems. Is it required, and does it need to be a special sunbeam one or is
there a substitute make recommended by someone?

Espen