Alpine and Tiger parts

To: Alpine Discussion List <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alpine and Tiger parts
From: Bill Mounce <bmounce@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:59:07 -0400
I just had a conversation with a fellow in Indiana who is parting out a
SV and has stripped a Tiger (year unknown to me).  The SV has the engine
sold, the Tiger is chrome parts, misc parts and the rear clip.  His name
is Dowen Marr, and his number is 812-472-3067.  Disclaimer:  I have no
financial interest in this, and have not met Dowen, but he does seem
real nice on the phone.  The list I just gave of parts, I'm sure, is
incomplete, call for more info.  Bill