Re: Invasion pictures

To: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Subject: Re: Invasion pictures
From: schristie@mail.usfli.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 16:00:21 -0500
Ian's still collecting pix from all of us who attended - I'm sure he'll
post more on the main site soon.

Scott Christie

                      Jay_Laifman@count

                      rywide.com                To:      alpines@autox.team.net

                      Sent by:                  cc:

                      owner-alpines@aut         Subject: Invasion pictures

                      ox.team.net

                      07/01/02 03:57 PM

                      Please respond to

                      Jay_Laifman

Since I'm still not getting the digest here at work (work's issue, not the
list), this may have already been answered.  Where are all the pictures
from the Invasion?  With all due respect to Ian's write up on the site,
where are the pages with the thumbnail pictures of all the cars?  I'd love
to see more.