No Alpine stuff but OK.

To: Alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: No Alpine stuff but OK.
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 20:31:52 -0700
I thought some may enjoy this.
Chuck

I went to the store the other day, I was only in there for about 5
minutes and when I came out there was a damn motorcycle cop writing a
parking ticket.

So I went up to him and said, 'Come on buddy, how about giving a guy
a break?'

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a
pencil necked nazi.  He glared at me and started writing another
ticket for having bald tires!!

So I called him a horse s++=.  He finished the second ticket and put
it on the car with the first. Then he started writing a third
ticket!!  This went on for about 20 minutes, the more I abused him,
the more tickets he wrote.

I didn't give a damn.  My car was parked around the corner...