Re:

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:
From: ellis838@concentric.net
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 11:24:21 -0400
 Locked up is bad, but maybe you will be lucky and it not be toast. Did
you lose coolant is there water in the oil, does the oil smell of gas
 any of these things could give you some clues and something to look at
while you think about how to go forward.
 I know how you feel my car is broken now and it seems like it is down
with one thing or another pretty often, just goes with the territory.
Keep your chin up and just think about how much fun it is when the darn
thing goes.  Jim E