Vintage Festival at Lime Rock, CT

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Vintage Festival at Lime Rock, CT
From: "Vladimir Broz" <svalpine@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:30:38 -0400
For those of you with a penchant for all types of '50's - 70's sporting
iron, the Vintage Festival and Race is one good time. Great variety of cars,
from LBC's to fire breathing D-types, GT-40's, 427's, etc.  Lime Rock is a
baeutiful 1+ mile, hilly road course with lots of sloping grass for relaxing
spectating.

Weather obliging, I plan to drive my red SV (NOT TO RACE) up on Saturday
(AUG 31) when they practice and qualify for Mondays races.  They also have a
large Swap Meet and open pits.  Like I say, for those who enjoy the smell of
burning rubber and hot exhausts, this is one fine venue!

All the best,
Vlad
a 1966 SV 395005683 OD all alone in
Ramsey, New Jersey