RE: Windshield wiper mystery

To: Sabirfocla@aol.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Windshield wiper mystery
From: Jarrid Gross <JGross@econolite.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:42:03 -0700
Could be the wire that goes to the wiper home disc is shorted to ground,
or the home disc is messed up internally to thr wiper motor.
Or...
The wiper motor switch lead has shorted to ground.

This "disc" opens a switch to the starter motor when the wiper motor
is in the "home" position so if the switch is turned off mid-wipe, the
motor still returns to the home position.

Jarrid Gross