Re: Stuck Doors

To: <RSWiser@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stuck Doors
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 21:44:07 -0700
I think it should be easy enough to get inside the car, amounst all of the
parts that came with it that are not installed, such as the engine block, 2
extra seats, 4 boxes of rotten vinyl, lifters and synchros, and using the
red tube provided by the spray can manufacturer, direct a general stream
through the small carck where the door jamb meets the door, you may have to
bend the tube around. I did this once, but the door did manage to open 2
inches, so it was probably easier than frozen solid. Lou