Car Show in Chattanooga

To: "Alpine List (E-mail)" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Show in Chattanooga
From: "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 06:29:34 -0400
On November 1st, 2nd, and 3rd there is an all British Car Show at the
Chattanooga Choo Choo.  This year for the first time there will be a class
for Alpines only, and one for Tigers only.  I am not a member of this club
but thought that all you Alpiners would like to know that we don't have to
compete with Tigers for once.  There's always a nice bunch of Sunbeams at
this show.  Check it out for yourselves.  Here's their web site:
http://www.southernbritishcarclub.org/invitation.html
<http://www.southernbritishcarclub.org/invitation.html>

Bob Berghult
E-mail bob.berghult@lmco.com